Bedroom advice – Women would be happy if you read this
Every now and then everyone should read about how to please their partner in the bedroom. These are facts you should know all the time, and yet they’re so easy to forget, because that’s just the way humans are. The next time your libido hits you in the head, relax, take a deep breath and remember this advice because it’ll help you to conquer the bedroom.
- Use a sex toy! – about 60% will never be able to have an orgasm during sex, so this means every time you have sex they are missing out. Solution? – Buy a vibrator, and turn the tables on that statistic – a happy girl, makes for a happy relationship, and having orgasms keeps girls interested in you! If you’re new to it, then take a look at this Australian shop – the two best sex toy brands are Fun Factory (visit Fun Factory toys Australia) and/or LELO (visit Offical LELO Store in Australia)!
- According to recent study, about 42 percent of women claims the best way to unleash their wildest desires in bed is by talking to them. The strongest signal that they’re desirable and their partner is crazy about them is verbal communication which works like an aphrodisiac. Even simple phrases like “That’s so good”, “I want you now” and “You’re so sexy” will spicy things up in the bedroom. AskMen article – 5 things women want
- Foreplay can be “the main event”, if you know what we mean. While men see this experience as something that precedes sex, many women consider foreplay even more important than intercourse itself. Two out of five women will reach an orgasm during foreplay, and short foreplay is one of the top complaints they have when asked about partner’s love making skills. Google Books reference on foreplay
- Two words you should always have in mind while having sex with your lady: slow down! Only one in five women can reach an orgasm through penetration; a majority of women would like for their partner to slow down the tempo, and use their hands and mouth more often during sex. One study reveals that more than 90 percent of women can reach an orgasm by oral stimulation, but no more than 50 percent of them will ask partner because they’re afraid it would take too long and become boring. Thanks to HuffPost this one came to light!
- Be gentle! When your partner is asking you to be more gentle during sex, that doesn’t mean you should stop what you’re doing. Erogenous zones such as clitoris contain a large number of nerve endings, so if the pressure is too strong it causes irritation rather than satisfaction. This is why you should first prepare your partner with slow and gentle kisses around her erogenous zones. Hot breath will certainly help, along with dirty sexy talk mentioned above.
- Small adjustments for more pleasure! Sex therapists are always saying that stimulation of the clitoris is the key when choosing sex position. While in missionary position, put some pillows under her buttocks and keep the base of the penis close to vagina’s outer lips, using a circular motion instead of thrusting. If she’s above you, try making the “V” shape with your fingers and place them around penis to stimulate the clitoris.
- Temperature is the key to women’s orgasm. During sex at a temperature of 15 to 20 Celsius, about 40 percent of women will be able to have an orgasm, and if the room temperature is 22 Celsius – 80 percent of them, according to Dutch study. One of the most important things is paying attention to her feet, because if they’re cold women find it a lot harder to relax. Good In Bed – Female Orgasm Guide